Suzuka Grandee Vitara
The general information
Maintenance service and greasing
Heater, ventilation and the conditioner
Wheels and tyres
Forward приводной a shaft shaft/bearing. An oil epiploon
Forward and back differentials
Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. An immobilizer
- Electric equipment
Body electric equipment
- Electric equipment system
- The general description
- The battery
Support and the holder
The built in indicator (if is available)
The works made on the car
The inhaling moments
Tools/information for drivers
- Never subject the battery to influence of open fire or an electric current as the battery causes explosive gas.
- Do not suppose hit of a liquid of the battery in eyes, on a skin, fabrics or the painted surfaces as the liquid is corroding acid. At contact of a liquid to the above-stated surfaces immediately and carefully wash out their water.
- Batteries should be stored in places inaccessible to children.
- The battery is a reliable component, but, nevertheless, requires periodic service.
- Keep a battery support clean.
- Prevent rust formation on battery plugs.
- Support in regular intervals high level of electrolit in all cells.
- If you long time use the battery on the car, follow the instructions resulted more low.
- Weekly at start heat up the engine to normal working temperature with a speed 2000 - 3000 rpm. Before putting the car in garage, be convinced that all switches are in a position «OFF».
- Recharge the battery twice a month to prevent an excessive discharge. It is especially important, when an ambient temperature low.
- The battery can be discharged even then when it is not used while the car costs in garage. If the battery properly is not charged, at a low ambient temperature of electrolits can freeze, and the battery case can crack.
- Keep battery wires clean. Connections of wires, especially on the positive plug (), can be oxidised. Corrosion or a rust on wires and the interfaced surfaces complicate electric current movement.
- Regularly clear plugs and accessories to provide good contact "metal-metal", and grease connections after each procedure of clearing to protect them from a rust.
- You always should be well informed about a condition of a charge of the battery.
- The most simple way – check by a hydrometer (hydrometer). The hydrometer (hydrometer) is a tool for measurement of specific weight (S.G.) battery electrolits.
- The specific weight of electrolit testifies to a condition of a charge of the battery. The Section Diagnostics of this Chapter see.